The aim of this study is to design and implement the cloud computing technology with types of the services Software as a Service (SaaS). Objectives of the study is to analyze the free and open source cloud technology based on the type Software as a Service. The object of research is the process of using of the cloud computing technology with types of the services Software as a Service in education. The subject of research is the use of free cloud computing technology with types of the services Software as a Service in education for students of university. This article covers the free and open source cloud computing technology and its application in Web-based IT education. One of the technologies that can be used in teaching online IT courses is cloud computing. In this work the analysis and systematization of research on the use of free cloud-based ICT in education, research and organizational activities. Results of the study is planned to use for the design of methods e-learning education with the free and open source cloud technology.
1. Kiyanovska N. Using LMS for Supporting Training Mathematics in Higher Education [Electronic resource] / Natalia Kiyanovska, Natalya Rashevska // Metallurgical and Mining Industry. – 2015. – No. 9. – P. 593-598. – Access mode : http://www.metaljournal.com.ua/assets/Journal/english-edition/MMI_2015_9/095_Natalia-Kiyanovska.pdf
2. Barhate S. M. Cloud Based Teaching and Learning Environment for SMART Education / S. M. Barhate, Snehal Narale // International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication. – 2015. – Vol. 3, Issue 2. – Р. 38-41.
3. Chao L. Free and Open Source Cloud Computing Technology / Lee Chao // Handbook of Research on Cloud-Based STEM Education for Improved Learning Outcomes. – Hershey : Information Science Reference, 2016. – P. 141-157.
4. Definition of: SaaS [Electronic resource] // PC Magazine Encyclopedia. – 2016. – Access mode : http://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia/term/56112/saas.
5. Wilson R. Open source and the cloud [Electronic resource] // Rowan Wilson / OSS Watch. – University of Oxford. – 2014. – Access mode : http://oss-watch.ac.uk/resources/opensourceandcloud.