The idea to unite smartphones used as personal environmental sensors and health indicators into a scalable network for data collection and processing by the internet-cloud is proposed. Access to the sensors, which are available in every smartphone, will provide the appropriate software. Such a monitoring at the global level would reveal the impact of the electromagnetic radiation, environmental pollution and weather factors on human health. Participation of students in these measurements increases their educational and social activities.
1. Shatalov V. M. Mechanism of the Biological Impact of Weak Electromagnetic Fields and the In Vitro Effects of Blood Degassing / V. M. Shatalov // Biophysics. – 2012. – Vol. 57. – Iss. 6. – Р. 808-813.
2. Zaporozhan V. N. Mechanisms of Geomagnetic Field Influence on Gene Expression Using Influenza as a Model System: Basics of Physical Epidemiology / V. N. Zaporozhan, A. G. Ponomarenko // International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. – 2010. – Vol. 7. – P. 938-965.
3. Vladimirsky В. М. Space weather, physical and chemical systems and technosphere / B. M. Vladimirsky, A. V. Bruns // Geophysical processes and the Biosphere. – 2010. – Vol. 9. – Iss. 1. – Р. 34-62.
4. Whiteson D. Observing Ultra-High Energy Cosmic Rays with Smartphones [Electronic resource] / Daniel Whiteson, Michael Mulhearn, Chase Shimmin, Kyle Cranmer, Kyle Brodie, Dustin Burns. – Access mode : https://arxiv.org/abs/1410.2895.
5. Shatalov V. M. School of the future: smartphones as a laboratory in pocket of each student [Electronic resource] / Vladimir Shatalov. – Access mode : http://arxiv.org/abs/1412.2335.