The aim of this study is to analyze current trends in the development of methods and tools for solving optimization problems, designing and creating a web resource designed to implement collective intelligence methods in online mode. The objectives of the study are: analysis of evolutionary and behavioral methods for solving global optimization problems and the means of their implementation; designing and developing a web-resource designed to implement collective intelligence methods in online mode. The object of research is the current trends in the development of methods and tools for solving optimization problems. The subject of the research is methods and means of solving optimization problems. The results of the study are planned to be used in teaching methods of optimization, research of operations and decision making theory of students of computer specialties of technical universities.
1. Демьянов В. Ф. Недифференцируемая оптимизация / В. Ф. Демьянов, Л. В. Васильев. – М. : Наука, 1981. – 384 с. – (Оптимизация и исследование операций)
2. Goldberg D. E. Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization & Machine Learning / David E. Goldberg. – Reading : Addison-Wesley, 1989. – 432 p.
3. Kennedy J. Particle Swarm Optimization / James Kennedy, Russell Eberhart // [IEEE ICNN’95 – International Conference on Neural Networks – Perth, WA, Australia (27 Nov. – 1 Dec. 1995)] Proceedings of ICNN’95 – International Conference on Neural Networks. – IEEE, 1995. – Vol. 4. – P. 1942-1948.
4. Clerc M. Particle Swarm Optimization / Maurice Clerc. – Hoboken : Wiley-ISTE Ltd, 2006. – 244 p.
5. Suresh K. Inertia-adaptive PSO Algorithm for Improved Global Search / Kaushik Suresh, Sayan Ghosh, Debarati Kundu, Abhirup Sen, Swagatam Das, Ajith Abraham // [IEEE 2008 Eighth International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA) – Kaohsuing, Taiwan (2008.11.26-2008.11.28)] 2008 Eighth International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications. – IEEE, 2008. – Vol. 2. – P. 253-258.
6. Mirjalili S. Grey Wolf Optimizer / Seyedali Mirjalili, Seyed Mohammad Mirjalili, Andrew Lewis // Advances in Engineering Software. – 2014. – Vol. 69. – P. 46-61.
7. Tryus Y. Web service for solving optimisation problems using swarm intelligence algorithms [Electronic resource] / Yuriy Tryus, Andrii Geiko and Grygoriy Zaspa // II International Conference of Computational Methods in Engineering Science (CMES’17). ITM Web of Conferences. – 2017. – Vol. 15. – Article Number 02009. – 8 p. – Access mode : https://www.itm-conferences.org/articles/itmconf/pdf/2017/07/itmconf_cmes-17_02009.pdf.